Brochure - Frona LED
Frona Light (Imported)
- Excellent LED touch pad control system :
LED touch pad control system is developed for adjusment control of power switch, brightness switch, illumination level, color temperature, color rendering index, to meet medical personnel requirement of variant operation.
- Cold infrared-free light :
In comparison to conventional halogen and gas discharge lamps, the "cold" LED light allowing for fatigue-free operating and prevents tissue from drying out in the OT field at the head area of the surgeon
- Shadow free illumination :
The relation between light body and light field diameter guarantees an optimum illumination of the OT field in terms of the area and depth.
- High Luminance with optimum color rendering :
Designed to provide a light output with a color rendering index and color temperature which is very close to natural daylight. This helps the surgeon to distinguish between pathological and healthy tissue.
- Optimum design for clean air ceilings (Laminar Air Flow) :
The perfect design reduce the airflow surface beneath the ventilated ceiling, Flow- optimized light head and reduced surface temperature minimize turbulence in laminar air flow.
- Long-lasting light sources, environmentally friendly :
With a life cycle of at least 50, 000 operational hours, an LED provide illumination many times longer the conventional lighting. In addtion, each LED can be replaced indivdually and on site.
- Central illuminance at 1m working distance : 40,000 ~ 1,60,000 Lux.
- Focusable light-field size at 1m distance : 120 ~ 300mm.
- Colour temperature : 3500 ~ 5000k.
- Depth of Focus : > 700mm.
- Colour Index Ra : 95.
- Power Supply : 110 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Effective bulb service life : > 50,000h.
- Diameter of lamp housing : 550mm.
- Power consumption of light heads(W) : 48.
- Installation height (Ceiling type) : 280 - 320cm.