Cistron Harmony Anaesthesia Workstation
Brochure - Cistron Harmony
Cistron Harmony - Anaesthesia Workstation
- Truly "MAKE IN INDIA"
- Provides ease of operation through complete electro-pneumatic control systems.
- Dual source selectable switch for bellow driving gas.
- Dual Selectatec bar with interlocking.
- Compact and “Easy fill” CO2 absorber.
- Standard Mode: IPPV (Desired Volume by Pressure Regulation).
- Five tube rotameter with Gear Engaged Ratio Controller (GERC).
- Secondary safety: O2 piloted N2O cutoff valve.
- Alarms: Electronic O2 Failure alarm with mute option, Airway pressure high and low alarm.
- Tidal volume from 50ml to 300ml with pediatric bellow and 300ml to 1500ml with adult bellow.
- Enhanced long duration power backup up to 120 minutes.
- 360o rolling wheels with front stamp locking.
- Spacious trolley designed ergonomically.
- Suitable for pediatrics and adults
- Clear LED 7 segment display separately for Tidal volume, Airway pressure, Rate and I: E ratio.
LIST OF INSTALLATION ON VARIOUS HOSPITALS.