Objective of this product
Hospitals all over the world are realizing that on-site oxygen generation provides a highly reliable and economic solution for their oxygen requirements. Eliminate the expense of purchasing, receiving, and monitoring your hospital's oxygen supply. Costly overstock, manual handling injuries and expensive emergency cylinder deliveries all add to the expense.
- It is a new source of oxygen to the entire hospital.
- It does not involve any third party, for supply.
- The production depends on need, results in no wastage and expiry.
- Very cost effective compare to all existing sources.
- Oxygen produced by this system will confirm to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) XXII oxygen 93%(+-3) monograph.
- Hazardous risks of very high pressure, explosive and highly inflammability can be avoided using MOGS.
- The MOGS Plant ensures the availability of O2 on 24x7.
- No manual attention required to ensure the availability of O2.
- Our “Smart PP Admin” always ensures that correct purity and pressure at your outlet port‘s.
- “PP Admin+” provides one push change over to high purity sources.
- Space: Does not consume bigger space like Liquid oxygen which requires at least 225 Sq. Ft. to 3000 Sq.Ft. or more at empty space.
- N.O.C: It is not required to take NOC from Chief controller of explosive, to install our system because it is not hazardous & inflammable as liquid oxygen is.
- Cost: It is one time installation cost. There is no monthly rental and fluctuation in price.
- Losses: There are no heat transmission, evaporation & leakage in our system
- Transportation: Truck entering in hospital premises raises issue of safety.
- Low Temperature: The low temperatures of oxygen from liquid plant can produce cryogenic burns and frostbite to the patients where long time ventilation required.
- A modest capital investment in an OGSI oxygen system can result in up to an 80% reduction in your facility cost of oxygen.
- Our oxygen systems average only 3 to 4 kilowatts of electricity per 100 cubic feet of oxygen produced.
- Most OGSI oxygen systems pay for themselves within a short period of time.
|Oxygen Output||Average Inlet Air Required|| Receiver.
|SCF/hr||Nm3/hr||CFM @ 90 psig||Nm3/h|