- It is a new source of oxygen to the entire hospital.
- It does not involve any third party, for supply.
- The production depends on need, results in no wastage and expiry.
- Very cost effective compare to all existing sources.
- Oxygen produced by this system will confirm to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) XXII oxygen 93%(+-3) monograph.
- Hazardous risks of very high pressure, explosive and highly inflammability can be avoided using MOGS.
- The MOGS Plant ensures the availability of O2 on 24×7.
- No manual attention required to ensure the availability of O2.
- Our “Smart PP Admin” always ensures that correct purity and pressure at your outlet port‘s.
- “PP Admin+” provides one push change over to high purity sources.
Overview of “SMART PP ADMIN”
MOGS systems are made with the proper reserve capabilities, monitoring and alarm systems to meet local safety requirements. In the unlikely event the system deviates from its pre-set limits, it automatically switches to the secondary oxygen supply. The system’s alarm calls attention to the problem so that corrective service can be performed. Each system can be operated without extensive technical knowledge or training.
- Cost Saving: Saves 60 to 80% cost on oxygen.
- Safety: System is safer than cylinder oxygen
- Purity: One can not assure purity of oxygen in cylinder, from being unorganized suppliers
- Filled Capacity: Capacity filling level always?
- Prevents Losses: 10% is always a loss before change over
- Less Manpower: Cylinder system needs 3 person in 8 hours shift to change cylinder banks
- Reduces Overheads: Stock maintenance, billing etc. involves cost.
93% Oxygen Safe for Medical use
OGSI’s hospital oxygen equipment is designed and fabricated in accordance with all pertinent codes (ASME, ANSI, NEMA, CE), and can be configured to meet most relevant CRN, ISO, HTM and CSA standards. Oxygen produced meets the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) XXI Oxygen 93% Monograph as well as European and other Pharmacopeia.
About the heart of MOGS (OGSI – USA)
As a premier oxygen generator manufacturer, Oxygen Generating Systems Intl. (OGSI) offers complete systems for oxygen generation, storage, and distribution. Operating in over 70 Countries, OGSI has the engineering and manufacturing experience to meet the facility’s needs.
OGGI’s Medical Oxygen Generators can directly supply the hospital house supply line, fill cylinders to provide backup, and/or supply for over peak demands. OGSI designs, builds and installs turn-key medical pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen systems worldwide. Our hospital oxygen generating equipment is fully automated, easy to maintain, and produces a continuous flow of medical grade oxygen.
- Space: Does not consume bigger space like Liquid oxygen which requires at least 225 Sq. Ft. to 3000 Sq.Ft. or more at empty space.
- N.O.C: It is not required to take NOC from the Chief controller of explosives, to install our system because it is not hazardous & inflammable as liquid oxygen is.
- Cost: It is one time installation cost. There is no monthly rental and fluctuation in price.
- Losses: There are no heat transmission, evaporation & leakage in our system
- Transportation: Truck entering hospital premises raises issue of safety.
- Low Temperature: The low temperatures of oxygen from liquid plants can produce cryogenic burns and frostbite to the patients where long time ventilation is required.
- A modest capital investment in an OGSI oxygen system can result in up to an 80% reduction in your facility cost of oxygen.
- Our oxygen systems average only 3 to 4 kilowatts of electricity per 100 cubic feet of oxygen produced.
- Most OGSI oxygen systems pay for themselves within a short period of time.